*Downloadable: Coachwhip Snake images (.jpg .png)
This is a digital product – you will receive two high-resolution files. No physical product will be shipped to you.
- on a white background
- on a transparent background
- on an eggshell background
- on various color backgrounds.
View full description below.
Coluber Flagelliformis (Coachwhip, Whip snake). This high resolution image has been optimized. The background page yellowing has been removed, colors have been adjusted and defects and damages fixed. This image may be used digitally on any colored background or printed on t-shirts, coffee mugs, tote bags or anything else you can think of.
- Copyright: Public Domain (May be used for any use, personal or commercial)
- 2 files .jpg .png
- 300 dpi
- RGB color space
- 3300 x 4800 pixels
- 11″ x 16″
- .jpg (5.55MB on white background)
- .png (20.5MB with transparent background)
- Source: North American herpetology, or, A description of the reptiles inhabiting the United States
- Year: 1836-1840
- Artist: J. Sera; Author: John Edwards Holbrook
- ***Note: The low resolution sample image on this page may be blurry and/or pixelated from compression. The downloadable versions are high resolution and beautiful!***
Kathelyn Rodriguez –
I fell in love with this snake immediately! He looks like a pretzel, haha. And it’s really powerful in person, I printed it and it’s great! Thank you!